Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Phew another mini project complete

I have just finished work on another website for a conference we are organising. It's only a small site, but sometimes even the smallest sites can eat up your time. I am hoping to get cracking on writing the new dotnetdiary site like right now. I have all the tutorials from the pre-hacked site, so at least I have something to build on. I have a couple of downloads to add aswell which some of you may be interested in.

So MS have launched a new search tool. I tried it the other day by putting my name in and seeing what was out there, well it turned up an online course in Astrophysics which I created some years ago for my BSc.

I am currently doing a Masters in Computing and was thinking of researching search methods for the web. Early days, but I am starting to gather info already.

1 comment:

Admin said...

ah you seem like you know a bit about .Net :) i might have to pick you brains when i hav technical queries ;) check my profile and drop me an email sometime!